Saturday, February 21, 2009

February Goals and Pay it Forward

February Goals
  1. Finish my first Market Bag. It's turquoise, eco-friendly, reusable, and so far, extremely fun to make!
  2. Finish my first Amigurumi project, Heart. Technically, I have already achieved this, but I need to add the embellishments yet.
  3. Decide how to embellish my felted bag, and then do it.
  4. Plan out the conversion of the two "failed" fingerless gloves into something useful and gorgeous.
  5. Finish blogging about the projects I've started, and finished, that you don't even know about yet!
My Pay it Forward Challenge
I was recently challenged to tag some friends in a handmade Pay it Forward Challenge. So far, I've had two responses, and am on the list of one other person. If you want in, just let me know!

Here are the rules:
What I make could be anything from a cd to a scarf to a cupcake to a Frankenstein doll, and it's my choice. You won't know what you get until you receive it!

You can give me hints about your favourite colours and interests, but I can't promise anything.

Your item will be unique and made by me with you in mind.

You need to tag someone else, or even me, but preferably about five people.

No comments:

Post a Comment