Monday, March 30, 2009

April Goals

Hello folks! March has been extremely busy for me, but I hope to make more time for crocheting come April. Here are my goals:
  1. Work on the afghan I've started. Getting it halfway done would be marvelous.
  2. Finish the mystery gift I started - see my Pay it Forward post!
  3. Do all of the March goals that I didn't complete, which include finishing the Hippo, accessorizing the Heart, and catching up on my photography.
  4. Convert one of my failed fingerless gloves into a pouch.
While I didn't complete much in March, I did learn a lot. I spent all week planning and then baking a traditional Black Forest Cake for my father's birthday, and I spent some time working with my mother so that I will be able to finish the Hippo. I'd been having trouble with the snout, as the directions seemed unclear to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment